The Employee Retention Credit (ERC) offers relief to certain employers affected by COVID-19 in 2020, in the form of a fully refundable federal payroll tax credit. Use the decision tree below to assess your eligibility and how much credit you may be eligible for. (Note that these credits are now available to employers that receive Paycheck Protection Program (PPP) loans, subject to certain restrictions.)
- Take a look at our 2022 Year End Guide!
- PayDay Employer Solutions Announces VP Sales Justin Deal to Co-Host Morning Coffee on RVN Television
- Everything You Need To Know To File Your Employee Retention Credit In 2022
- Direct Deposit Fraud: What It Is And How To Prepare Against It
- NJEDA Board Approves Removal Of Collateral Requirement From Main Street Micro Business Loan