The Employee Retention Credit (ERC) offers relief to certain employers affected by COVID-19 in 2020, in the form of a fully refundable federal payroll tax credit. Use the decision tree below to assess your eligibility and how much credit you may be eligible for. (Note that these credits are now available to employers that receive Paycheck Protection Program (PPP) loans, subject to certain restrictions.)
- Yearend Newsletter Now Available!
- IRS announces changes to retirement plans for 2022
- IRS reminds business owners to correctly identify workers as employees or independent contractors
- 5 Reasons Why Employers Should Conduct Background Checks
- What Employers Need to Know About the American Rescue Plan Act of 2021