What documents do I need for a new hire?
You should always have new hires fill out a W-4 and I-9 for your records. Along with this you should ask for a driver license and social security card.
How do I change my Federal Tax Withholding?
You must complete and submit a new W4 form.
Can I setup more than one direct deposit account?
Yes, you can have as many accounts setup as you’d like. Please provide your specialist with an updated direct deposit form so they know how you would like the funds split between the multiple accounts.